So why can't you continue using your Glad Bag to take your earrings on your trip?
Well...we guess you could...if you like squished, soggy earrings. It's just that the Bon Voyage's features are extensive and thought-out:
1. It's ACRYLIC. I don't want you to get arrested at customs because you're carrying a piece wooden vegetable material in your luggage.
2. It's fine around WATER. When you're travelling, it's best to minimise water-affected items.
3. It's COMPACT - holds up to 15 pairs, but small enough to throw in your sponge bag.
4. PINK ZIP = easy to find.
5. PVC Bag = A-OK in your cosmetics bag so your lobe bling doesn't get mooshed with toothpaste.
6. CLEAR = you can easily see what you've brought.
7. Comes with a dense SPONGE - this is to keep the pouch's shape and protect earring posts from being squished.
8. OPTIONAL ADD-ON BOARD - the sponge will also separate your original Bon Voyage board from your optional add-on Bon Voyage, if you're a 30-pairs-of-earrings-when-abroad-or-none-at-all kinda gal.
9. Comes with SPARE EARRING BACKS to help secure dangles, or replace any originals that might disappear.
10. EXTRA LEGROOM for dangles, statement earrings, rings, bobby pins etc.
11. Etched with its name, so you remember to have a 'good trip'!
12. Actual pouch will have a Bon Maxie logo on it, so you remember to send us a postcard :)
Material: acrylic, eco sponge, rubber, PVC
Includes: PVC pouch, acrylic board, eco sponge, 40 rubber earring backs
Size: holds up to 15 pairs studs + dangles, 100mm wide with 135mm wide pouch