The Somewhere Co - Femme Fatale Lunch Satchel
Carrying your lunch just got a whole lot more stylish (and practical)! Go handsfree and swing this baby over your shoulder with the new addition of a shoulder strap. No more juggling your bags on the walk to work, on public transport or when wrangling the kids. The strap is adjustable, removable, and made from vegan leather to match the satchel’s other detailing. Our latest range of lunch satchels also have an improved, super strong magnet so they can carry heavy loads like water bottles and glass containers.
There are a bunch of bright, colourful, and chic patterns to choose from – you’ll never want to eat lunch out again. Yay for saving money and the environment! Made from polyester canvas with an insulated lining, our large lunch satchels fit heaps (because we know you love snacking) and keep everything cool.
Femme Fatale is daring, bold and deeply moody. Created by American artist Masha Volnova, this print features the big cats of the jungle and is sure to unlock your inner fierce feline!
Pattern placement may differ slightly to the product image and between lunch bags.
- Size: W240mm x H250mm (closed) x D140mm | W9.45" x H9.84" (closed) x D5.51"
- Flaps with velcro closure
- Adjustable buckle vegan leather strap with magnetic button closure
- Adjustable and detachable vegan leather shoulder strap (111cm long, 55cm drop length)
- Vegan leather carry handle
- Polyester canvas with insulated lining
- Hand wash only
- Wipeable inside - damp cloth with detergent
- Avoid using abrasive cloths or cleaning agents