The somewhere co - Blushing Banksia Change Mat
Our luxe travel change mat is a must-have baby accessory for any fashion forward mumma. Not only does it look appealing, but it’s super practical too! Perfect for on the go, our change mat will ensure your bub is protected when changing them, wherever you happen to be.
It features an internal pocket to keep changing essentials like baby wipes and/or a diaper together, meaning there is no need to take your full diaper bag out of the pram just to change one diaper.
The exterior of the change mat is a bold, stylish print, while the inner lining is padded with BPA-free polyester and is easily wipeable for any spills. The mat is foldable and easy to carry with a strap that can be used to attach it to a pram or bag. Changing diapers is about to get a whole lot easier!
Crafted by Victorian artist Amy Gibbs, Blushing Banksia is made up of Australia’s drier climate bush natives like wattle, banksia, daisies, pig face and tea tree. Amy’s artwork is well researched and inspired by what she finds on her daily walks – she loves to get lost in the painting of her art piece!
- 100% certified BPA-free polyester wipeable lining
- 100% certified BPA-free polyester filling
- Internal pocket to keep baby wipes and/or a diaper
- Strap with button closure to keep your mat folded
- Strap to attach mat to pram, handbag, etc
- Bespoke prints designed by local and international artists
- Dimensions: 48.26cm x 71.12cm | 19” x 28”