Rubber Stamp Workshop NEW DATE AVAILABLE
Rubber stamps workshop
Start your day with our little rubber stamps workshop and take home with your very own design shopping bag! Join our workshop and learn how to make rubber stamps with rubber erasers, blade and ink pad. Then you will be making your own reusable shopping bag with your very own rubber stamps! I can't wait to see you all taking your unique shopping bags to shop at the Queen Victoria Market after class!
Course fees: $49.95
- Ink pad
- Transfer paper
- Plain tote Bag
This workshop is transferable. You can book it for your friend. Just need to write down your friend's name in the shipping info section.
- Maximum 10 people in the class
- Turn up 15 minutes before your class
- Front door will be locked 2 minutes after class started
- You will need to check in before class
- Due to COVID-19 all students need to wear masks during class unless you have medical exemption. Students who refused to wear masks will be refused to join our class.
Terms and Conditions
Compensation of any kind will not be offered for missed classes. Make up classes are not possible due to scheduling conflicts. Please choose carefully.
Workshop is non refundable if you cannot attend the class due to your own circumstances.
We will offer a full refund if
- Melbourne has gone into lockdown
- We are unable to host the workshop