Your Wild Books - Wild Celebrations Book
Hours of nature play ideas in one handy book. Wild Celebrations, the third book in our nature craft series, is a beautiful, practical and easy to use guide to Christmas, Easter, Seasonal and Party nature craft activities.
Full of engaging activities for kids aged 3-12 years, this is the perfect book to work through in school holidays and makes a fabulous gift! You'll discover new nature craft activities to incorporate into your family celebrations and traditions, and the activities are fun for parents, grandparents and kids alike.
Consider adding Paint Pens, a Whittling Knife or a Paper Making Kit (available in our shop) to your book order, to get the most out of the crafts within the book.
Inside this book you'll find:
- Easter inspired craft ideas
- Christmas craft projects
- Activities to celebrate each season
- A birthday party preparation guide, including styling tips and a timeline for planning
- Tips for a low waste party
- Plastic free party favour ideas
- Fun party games to connect with nature
- Nature based activities you can do at the birthday party
Activities are open-ended, adaptable to suit your location, require minimal craft supplies and are inexpensive.
Activities are adaptable to any celebration that is important to your family.
Inside the book you will find more than 20 nature play activities that are practical and easy to implement, including:
- Seed paper
- Fabric dyeing with nature
- Nature hunt
- Party wands
- Christmas wreath
- Advent calendar
- Christmas cards
- Stick star
- Tree decorations
- Easter egg dyeing
- Easter bunny crown
- Winter Bird feeder
- Spring seed bombs and many more.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
· More than 20 Christmas, Easter, Seasonal and Birthday Party nature craft activities.
· Activities include easter egg dyeing, bunny crowns, Christmas wreaths, seed paper and more.
· Create new traditions and memories with your kids and grandkids.
· Simple instructions with 150 beautiful full colour photos.
· Makes the perfect unique gift for kids, grandkids, teachers and parents alike.
· Hardcover for durability.
· The book has 120 pages and measures 16cm x 24cm.
· Lots of photographs to demonstrate activities and ignite imaginations.
· Easy to manage with little hands and backpack friendly.
· Printed in Australia on sustainably sourced paper.