Your Wild Books - Wild Nature Journal
Packed with all your most loved activities, this book will keep the kids entertained for hours!
With stunning illustrations on every page, this nature inspired activity book is a wonderful companion for travelling, car trips and school holidays.
Inside you'll find 120 pages of:
- Detailed colouring pages
- Word finds
- Step-by-step instructions for how to draw common natural treasures
- Spot the difference
- Crack the code
- Dot to dots
- Eye spys and more!
Suitable for children who can read and write, as well as younger children with the assistance of a grown up.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
· 120 pages of stunningly illustrated nature inspired activities
· Includes Mazes, Crosswords, Word finds, detailed colouring pages and more.
· Provides hours of entertainment, perfect for travelling, car trips and school holidays.
· Ideal for kids aged 7-12 years old, or younger with the assistance of a grown up.
· Soft cover book with rounded corners to stop damaged pages
· 120 page book measures 16cm x 24cm
· Stunning illustrations by Typoflora.
· Printed in Australia on local, sustainably sourced paper.
· The cover is colour and the pages are black and white, ready for your creativity.
· It's the perfect backpack size and easy to manage with little hands.