Cushion Cover - Cheery Blossom by Suki McMaster
This cherry blossom pattern was originally drawn with watercolours on traditional rice paper.
Cherry blossoms are a representation of life in its most fragile form. Our world is packed full of beauty, and if we don’t appreciate it now it could disappear before our eyes. Keep dreaming and dare to live the fullest life you can. Dream of peace and travelling to far off places. Use this pillow to remind you to seize every opportunity and never look back. Enjoy every moment in the little time you have.
• Cushion Cover and Insert Measurement: 45cm x 45cm
• All my designs are created by hand. I drawn the patterns using water colour or colour pencil.
• Cushion Cover is made of high quality 100% cotton canvas
• Hidden zipper enclosure
• Cushion Cover Care Instruction: Warm/Cold wash. Do Not Bleach. Do Not Iron Print. Do Not Dry Clean.
• $40 for cushion cover only, cushion insert available separately in the following link