Surfer and Whale - Suki McMaster Cushion Cover
I go whale watching every year before COVID and I love seeing the whale. The magnificent creature is so beautiful and calm. Every time I see them they put things perspective - we human are so small and sometimes we just like to amplify every single problems that we have. At the end of the day, we are part of the earth, and we are only a tiny little dust in this universe.
This print is also inspired by the World Ocean Day and I really hope that we can do more to save our ocean. This is also about the beautiful connection between human and the ocean. With 90% of big fish populations depleted, and 50% of coral reefs destroyed, we are taking more from the ocean than can be replenished.
• Cushion Cover and Insert Measurement: 45cm x 45cm
• All my designs are created by hand. I drawn the patterns using water colour or colour pencil.
• Double sided
• Cushion Cover is made of soft and durable 100% spun polyester, soft to cuddle
• Hidden zipper enclosure
• Cushion Cover Care Instruction: Warm/Cold wash. Do Not Bleach. Do Not Iron Print. Do Not Dry Clean.
• Australian Made
• $40 for cushion cover only, cushion insert available separately in the following link